cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We had a 350 lose power during the upgrade process from VXWorks to IOS.The unit reports_________________DRAM OK9w7-mx.122-13.JA1/html/level1/ima*MarPower-on reset.: %DOT11-6-DISACopyright 1996-2000 Cisco Systems, Inc.tingd device "fec0" a ...

westcare by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could somebody explain me why it´s neccesary to broadcast infrastructure vlan SSID on the BR1310 bridges? More and more centrino and wifi loaded XP laptops are used by people. Broadcasted SSIDs pop up for the users. This could get the courious wannab...

sorvarit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I have a CISCO 1200-ABG used for 5 or 6 notebooks 11b. The problem is that the CISCO keeps loosing the transmition ramdomly. I used a software to monitor de signal strength and quality, and it's clear that, every 5 or 10 minutes, it doesn't tr...

fernando by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have question about configuring SSIDs on AP 1200.There is window Profile Manager and Select Profile.On Profile one I configure tree profiles each withtwo SSIDs. Each of them is possible configure with tree SSIDs. And on Select profile I pres...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an Aironet Wireless Bridge and I am having difficuties getting all devices talking on one side of the bridge to the other. Each device works fine plugged into our main LAN Segment. The wireless bridge connects a remote warehouse 50 feet from...

I have one 5.2 dbi omni connected to the Primary connector on an AP1200. The system software version is 12.2(15)XR1 and the Boot Loader version is 12.2(8)JA. The AP is configured for LEAP and is connected to a Cisco 3550 utilizing inline power. Ev...

rrojas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card