cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco AP2802E Warning : Missing TFTP/CCO params, Please Configure the Image Download Params

ferly0001
Level 1
Level 1

I have cisco AP2802E as CAPWAPP and then i convert to be Mobility Express using AIR-AP2800-K9-ME-8-3-102-0.tar, i can convert that AP but when i access via CLI i have error " Warning : Missing TFTP/CCO params, Please Configure the Image Download Params", The default SSID "CiscoAirProvisioning" is not broadcast and then i try to configure via cli but the SSID still not broadcast.

Could you please help me

Ferly  

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Take a look at this link:

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCux73195/?referring_site=bugquickviewclick

Basically until the AP is booted to the master, you will not be able to login.  When you boot the AP while you have a console connection, does the output show Mobility Express capable?

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/access_point/mob_exp/1/user_guide/b_ME_User_Guide/getg_start.html#task_B167539A1E9D45CBA877C47EBE4D78D2

-Scott 

*** Please rate helpful posts *** 

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your response,

After i convert to ME, i can access the ME via web, add SSID, add username and password and soon, but the issue is the SSID cannot broadcast, even i try type manual the SSID in my PC, my PC cannot connect to that SSID.

Regards,

Ferly

Connect Cisco Mobility Express capable access point to a switch port and power it up.All Access Points in a Mobility Express deployment should be in the same Layer 2 domain
The switch port to which Access Point is connected can be a trunk port or an access port. If multiple VLANs are being utilized for client traffic, the switch port should be configured as a trunk interface. Also, note that management traffic is untagged and if a VLAN is being used for management, it should be configured as a native VLAN on the switch port.
If the show version displays AP Image Type: MOBILITY EXPRESS IMAGE and AP Configuration: NOT MOBILITY EXPRESS CAPABLE, it means that even though the Access Point has the Cisco Mobility Express image, it is configured to run only as a CAPWAP Access Point. Such an Access Point will not run the controller function and will not participate in the Master Election process upon failure of the active Master AP.
cisco AI R-AP1852E-UXK9 ARMv7 Processor rev 0 (v7I) with 997184/726252K bytes of memory.
Processor board ID RFDP2BCR021
AP Running Image : 8.2.101.0
Primary Boot Image : 8.2.100.0
Backup Boot Image : 8.1.106.33
AP Image type : MOBILITY EXPRESS IMAGE
AP Configuration : NOT MOBILITY EXPRESS CAPABLE
For this AP to run the controller function, execute the following command from the AP CLI.
AP#ap-type mobility-express tftp:/

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card