Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I am a contractor for a company, that has upgraded their access point to a newer model, and they want to factory default their old AP's before donating them to a local school district. (Around 300 to 400 Access Points) What is the easiest way to do t...

Guest user is not able to login. I am using LWA using ISE. WLC 2112 with version 7.0.240.0, Cisco ISE 2.x Client is getting the webauth page (Which is in WLC itself) but failing with error  username/password invalid. WLC logs: (WLC1) >debug client 3...

Hi, I've found interesting issue when a client tries to connect to wireless system. Here are the devices: -. Cisco WLC 5520 running 8.2 code -. AP 3802I -. Laptop as a client (f4:8c:50:2b:c6:2c) The SSID A is configured as below: -. Flexconnect loca...

Arie -- by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, When i try so do a "snmpwalk -v2c -c community  ip_address" it always gives me "SNMPv2-MIB::sysDescr.0 = No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)". Even if i put some OID in front it gives me that. Than...

Hi Would like to check if there are users complaining slow when accessing wireless, AP3602i and WLC5508, any bandwitdh tool from Cisco can useto really identify that the problem is with the WLC or merely the wireless traffic problem? Or any other pl...

Ken Le by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i got stuck with the problem updating software on AP 1832 Mobility Express from 8.2.130 to 8.2.151. I have network with 4 access point, all AP have  mobility express image. I tried to perform update via TFTP. In the result i have updated only...

Hi, I have an issue where the 2802i AP are not join the 2504 wlc the firmware is 8.2.151 which is reccomended. The 2802 get the correct ip and option 43 hex value set correctly to point to the wlc mgmt address but the 2802 are not hitting the contr...

peng by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Weird Issue here: Cisco 8510 on code 8.0.133.0. I have read of at least one other user having this issue a year ago, but no resolution. I have 3702i access points and in some areas, users call in with voice quality issues or other connection issues a...

hello, I configured fingerprinting on Infoblox IPAM. My new outdoor 1562i doesn't work because of the wrong "object ID". Actually, I am using the default one " Vendor Identifier AP.150" which is natively in the Infoblox. You can see more information ...

Eric by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card