Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VEN501-TU

mbzadegan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody,

Recently, I bought a Cisco VEN501-TU access point device but I can not login on to its console by entering ATTadmin as user name and 501!VeN as password!

Also, when I press and hold its reset button, again, I can not login with that username and password!

Is there any suggestion to help me with this device?

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Checkout : https://www.192-168-1-1-ip.co/router/cisco/ven501/3656/

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Thank you for your response.
I have tried all of those users/passwords but still, nothing is working.

Is there any re-flashing or re-programming of this device with some tools like dd-wrt?

Very unlikely for Cisco hardware and as I said below this product is obsolete so nothing available from Cisco either.

It looks like this product was customised for various different service providers so you might have a version which has a different SP's default credentials.

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Note this product is obsolete: Cisco VEN501 - Retirement Notification - Cisco

The password could have been customised by ATT - you should contact them about that.

Another link in addition to the one Marce shared: Cisco VEN501 Router Login and Password (modemly.com)

Actually, this device is not customized with ATT for sure because its model number has not -AT last digits. It is VEN501-TU

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card