Views
Helpful
Replies

Connecting cisco anyconnect VPN internally problem

keithli
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All, 

I have a question would like to ask regarding on the cisco anyconnect of VPN connection, in our cisco WLC we have 2 SSID. one call "Internal wifi" and i created a new SSID call "guest", and they are in seperate vlan with the same internet circuit, and ACL restricted these subnet to reaching each other, and everything work well and today i found an issue, and also we have a vpn appliance in our office, and i have tried to connect cisco anyconnect vpn under ssid "guest" and i received the following error "the service provider in your current location is restricting access to the internet", as i know there would be an issue to connect something which is internally but the hostname is public IP, in this case can i enable "Allow Local LAN access" check box if split-tunneling is enabled & define "ACE" with 0.0.0.0/32 ? any help would be appreicated 

Keith

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- FYI : https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/vpn_client/anyconnect/Cisco-Secure-Client-5/admin/guide/b-cisco-secure-client-admin-guide-5-0/configure_vpn.html#topic_B5459554778A483BBDB929E1F250E8CE

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

So I need to use VPN Profile Editor to allow captive portal remediation ?

- It looks like it , to be honest  : I have no experience with it myself , 

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card