cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. I have a WLC 9800 (V17.03.04c).  With a laptop directly connected to the Service Port I am able to access the Web GUI.  However, when I attach the Service Port to our network I am unable to access.The lowest MTU on one hop in the network is 1422....

NGJ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I've upgraded my Cisco AP1815i (from version 8.5.182 to 8.10.183) which is a mobility express and capwap at the same time. After upgrade, capwap remains unchanged while no access to mobility express, it seems like the IP of the mobility expr...

AhmadZ by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have a WLC 3504 in Mexico that has some Cisco CAP2702E-N-K9 and AP2802E-A-K9 APs Connected to it. So regulatory domain -N and -ACan we add a C9120AXI-B to it? We want to use the WLC in Mexico to control our Access Point in the US (with regulato...

Hi - We have an issue in that an SSID is not broadcasting from 9800 WLC.  The SSID is configured for local switching and has a Flex profile configured.   The WLC states the following error: Chassis 2 R0/0 wncd CRITICAL <MAC> VLAN ID mapping for inter...

Hi,is there any compatibility matrix which AP model can be managed by 9800 controller? Does a 9800 controller can only handle one kind of access point at the same time, e.g. can a 9120AXI and a CW9166i be attached to and managed by the same controlle...

tim.graf by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello ,    can anyone please help me out to configure my access point :   AP>en AP#debug lwapp console cli debug capwap console cli AP#config t AP(confg)int fa 0 AP(confg-if)ip addr <addr> <mask> (same subnet as that of the laptop) AP(confg-if)end   ...

annah1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I was just wondering if there was a way to backup the firmware from LWAP AP's to a tftp server?   The reason is and maybe someone might be able to help out or suggest something is that I have 2x 1142 LWAP AP's and 1x 1142 autonomous AP in my la...

kayasaman by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card