Views
Helpful
Replies

Correct IOS for AP802H-AGN-A-K9

Winston_Hegemur
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am wondering what is the correct upgrade for Cisco 819 ISR Autonomous AP (AP802H-AGN-A-K9)?

We have hundreds of this 819 Series ISR with embedded AP but the IOS still the same every time we purchased which is <ap802-k9w7-mx.124-25d.JAX1>.

I have tried to upgrade through Cisco.com but the current IOS seems not right since it will make the WiFi interface hang for several times

I was tried this IOS but it keep gives my 819 problems:

Downloads Home -> Products -> Routers ->Branch Routers ->800 Series Routers ->819 Hardened Dual Radio 802.11n WiFi Integrated Services Router ->AP802 Access Point Module -> Autonomous AP IOS Software-15.3.3-JD

1 Reply 1

WiFi Trainers
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Winston,

I can see the latest image that is available is ap802-k9w7-tar.153-3.JD.tar which was published on 30-07-2016. Have you tried using this?

I would recommend you open a TAC case or consult with your advanced services team with Cisco to get a confirmation on which code to run in case you continue to have issues.

Best Regards,

www.wifitrainers.com

Learn from the Best To be the Best!

Change the way you look at wireless client connectivity forever by registering to watch this free webinar and also stand a chance to win our Wireless starter kit worth $8000 for free!!

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card