Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CPI 3.0 and Cisco WlC 5520 and WLC 2504 Code Version 8.2.100.0

I installed CPI 3.0 and added my 5520 WLC.  No issues, but it appears as though the WLC is not reporting that it has APs attached...or CPI is ignoring it.  The WLC is running version 8.2.100.0 and the APs are 2702 

CPI has all of the available updates installed.

I also tried with CPI 2.2.3 with the same result WLC is seen but no Access Points

it seems that I do have the problem with all controlles which I have upgraded to 8.2.100.0 (2504)

3 Replies 3

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you got the latest devices packs installed I know some of the wireless and nexus devices wont work without device packs in , up to 3.3 is released now I think

And even with that I have heard still some of the wireless aps are not working , there is a few different threads on it open here.DE team are still releasing the releases to fix these issues so if you have all the dps you may just have to wait for the fix unless someone has a workaround

hi, yes I installed 3.0.3 but this is still not working, also not with Prime 2.2.3 do you think is it helpful to open a TAC Case to accelerate ?

You can put yourself on a list that they notify you when the next patch is released if your fix is in that rather than keeping an open TAC case or if its not a patch release when the DE team fix the bug say , don't know about accelerating it they are probably aware already as this seems to be a common theme with PI3.0.

But if you have support no harm putting case through I suppose at least then you will be sure its definitely the same issue that most a few seem to be having , we had same issue with nexus devices until 3.0.2 tech pack

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card