cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All Please help me for th elove of god im freaking out! sorry if its not the correct forum to ask this but Im trying to get ready for CUWSS. there is no study guide available! its only a quick refrence book! nothing else. I need a study guide. ...

Hello all, I looked through the documentation for Cisco Prime but was unable to get an answer on this. In Cisco Prime is it possible to setup user groups that would only allow the users to shut/no shut ports or change vlan for a port and nothing else...

Hi Experts, One of our AP 1242AG autonomous model giving the error continiously "MDIO_wait: PHY error. port 0" . Hence we have done the reset , formatted the flash , downgraded the image to c1240-k9w7-tar.124-10b.JDA3.tar . But still we are getting...

Hi, I want to achevie only particular ssid(test2 ) will broadcast only through group1 ( two ap's are added in the group) . But what happened is test2 is broadcasting through all AP's regardless of the group ssid : test1default group (100 ap is in the...

Hello, We have a Cisco 2504 Wireless router connected to a syslog server. To respect the law, we have to log the MAC address, the visited sites and the time of the connection to the site. Which parameters do I need in Syslog Level and in Syslog Facil...

p.judith1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have three AP both for guest WLC and internal WLC, we have one guest WLC in DMZ zone, should we register three AP directly for guest WLC? why we have to create two vlans for DMZ WLC (guest WLC)? how to include radius authentication functionality i...

Hi, WLC 2405 running 7.6.120.0 I am using WebAuth with an external Web Page over https and POSTing to the login page. This works OK, but responds with a 'Successful Authentication' page which I understand is not configurable. I would like to hide thi...

ianhaycox by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts , We are having 5508WLC with 100AP base count permanenet licenses. We want to add addition 50 AP licenses in the WLC. Is it possible to add evaluation license of 50 AP count , and make the WLC to support 150 combinely. Regards, Tamil

Hi, We got a WLC4402. After powering on, we can see the following message. but at last line user of output from the console, we cannot type username and any letters from the console. It looks like that the console is disconnected. Actually it is conn...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes