Replies

Disjoined Heart beat timer expiry Controller

byahouk
Level 1
Level 1

We received too many errors Disjoined Heart beat timer expiry Controller:

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

- Checkout the overall health of the APs using commands from https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/catalyst-9800-series-wireless-controllers/217738-monitor-catalyst-9800-kpis-key-performa.html#anc4

Also have  a checkup of the controller's configuration using the CLI command show tech wireless and feed the output from that into : Wireless Config Analyzer

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Where are you seeing these messages : Controller , DNAC,.... ?
 - What is the wireless controller model being used + software version ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

This message comes to the mointoring tool and you can see it on wlc.

We reviewed some APs and all of them show the same reason for problem, CAPWAP was lost form Aps, this is reason for AP disjoin, this confirms the problem is WLC did not received control packets and keepalive packets from APs, this is reason for issue.

- Checkout the overall health of the APs using commands from https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless/catalyst-9800-series-wireless-controllers/217738-monitor-catalyst-9800-kpis-key-performa.html#anc4

Also have  a checkup of the controller's configuration using the CLI command show tech wireless and feed the output from that into : Wireless Config Analyzer

M.

Thanks for the value information.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card