Views
Helpful
Replies

Display wireless users in PI 3.4 maps

Naz_sys_d
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I read about that PI can display users, rogues APs and users, microwave and bluetoosh in PI 3.4 maps, but could not find this option...

Only displayed APs.

Maybe anyone encountered this issue?

Thanks.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Do you have a MSE integrated with your PI ?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-4/user/guide/bk_CiscoPrimeInfrastructure_3_4_0_UserGuide/bk_CiscoPrimeInfrastructure_3_4_0_UserGuide_chapter_0100111.html

You require that to locate your rogues /interferers

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

View solution in original post

Jason Salmans
Spotlight
Spotlight

There should be a filter on the right hand side on the newer maps.  If you scroll down you should see one that says Clients.

I could be wrong but I think you have to have CMX or Mobility Services Engine with the CMX license and it hooked in to the WLC and Prime to get this location tracking.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Do you have a MSE integrated with your PI ?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-4/user/guide/bk_CiscoPrimeInfrastructure_3_4_0_UserGuide/bk_CiscoPrimeInfrastructure_3_4_0_UserGuide_chapter_0100111.html

You require that to locate your rogues /interferers

HTH

Rasika

*** Pls rate all useful responses ***

Jason Salmans
Spotlight
Spotlight

There should be a filter on the right hand side on the newer maps.  If you scroll down you should see one that says Clients.

I could be wrong but I think you have to have CMX or Mobility Services Engine with the CMX license and it hooked in to the WLC and Prime to get this location tracking.

No, I have not MSE.
I guessed but was not sure, because I did not find it in that part of the documentation and CCNA wireless docs.

Thank you very much.
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card