Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! FMC Licensing

Hello, I've added a control and protection licenses to my FMC and they're showing unfulfilled and IPS term subscription are still required. Is this normal or do I need to do anything else to enable those licenses.    Also how do I verify they're work...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm working on a 881w that's connected directly to a firewall through a routed port which has an ipsec tunnel to the DC to connect to the wireless controller. Would this setup work with flex connect to support multiple ssid's or does the port ...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm hoping my question has an easy answer, so here it is: We've got 3 Aironet 2600 Access points set up as access points with a radius server.  Encryption is aes-ccm, authentication is open+EAP and key management is wpa, no VLAN.  As of now, we are o...

After upgrading WLC code MSE not showing clients on PI maps, we are not able to synchronize maps with MSE. NMSP connection status is actvie,  MSE main page active floor, active AP and active zone showing zero. Any help would be graeatly appriciated...

Hi One AP has some function issue. We want to replace it in production environment. so I would like to know what issue I need to pay attention to? The WLC is 5508 and AP would be AIR-LAP1131AG-A-K9, or 3600   I am going to make sure the AP is LAP. Af...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP 2702e I could not get the AP to join it say image not on controller but if I connect it back to 8.2 it loads fine connects fine using ap3g2-rcvk9w8-tar.153-3.JG1.tar Did Also load the AP Bundle on 8.5

I have worked with the Cisco wireless controllers, but never with Meraki.   I have MR33 Access-Points and MS350 switches, but I'm not sure how this stuff integrates.   My questions   1. Will the cloud managed services (dashboard) serve as the "contro...

Hello I'm trying to get my AP to join my vWLC and it's not working. I've tried multiple versions of the vWLC with the same behavior. Something is wrong with my AP. It joins for a brief moment then it drops. Can you assist please. I've tried resetting...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a recently-installed Aironet 1852i (AIR-AP1852I-E-K9) which was working fine until yesterday, when I found it wasn't transmitting. I couldn't communicate with it over the wired network. It wouldn't respond to pings. CDP from the adjacent s...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card