Views
Helpful
Replies

EAP-Fast

avanuden1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a AP1100 and a repeater AP1100. The AP acts as a Radius server and the clients (all AIR-350) use LEAP, WPA and TKIP. Everything works just fine.

Now I want to secure my environment a bid more and make use of EAP-Fast. I can't get it work. At the authetication process, it sticks at provisioning. The log at the AP only shows: debugging; Station xxxxx: Authentication failed.

Does anybody have a clue what I'm doing wrong or is it because the AP is the Radius server i.c.w. EAP-Fast ?

Thanks,

Auden

4 Replies 4

Not applicable

There are some known issues in this. If you have access to Cisco BugToolkit, that wioul dne the better place to check for the same.

chandlerbr
Level 1
Level 1

Cisco Secure ACS is listed as a Prerequisite and in the Required Hardware and Software section;

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps430/prod_technical_reference09186a0080262422.html#wp998531

hth

Required Hardware and Software

The following software and hardware are required for configuring EAP-FAST.

Cisco Aironet Client Utility (ACU) and Aironet

•Aironet Client Utility version 6.3

•Cisco Aironet 350 Series Client Adapter

•Client adapter firmware version 5.40

•Client driver version 8.5

•Aironet Client Monitor (ACM) version 2.3

•Windows XP, SP1

Cisco Aironet Access Point

•Cisco Aironet 1100 Series Access Point

•Cisco IOS Software Release 12.2(13)JA3

•CiscoSecure Access Control Server (ACS)

•CiscoSecure ACS v3.2.3 for Windows 2000 SP4

•Aironet Configuration Administration Tool (ACAT) (optional)

•Cisco Aironet ACAT v1.3

Hmmm, ok thanks gents, then it stops for me here. I don't have the ACS and ACAT so I can't proceed. That's a pitty.

Again thanks a lot

Hi,

Can AP 250 IOS 12.2(15)XR be configure to work as fast-eap , IS leap able to work too, if yes please highlight me how to configure, I've ACU3.2.3 Client 6.3. Configure shown in fasteap deployment guide dun work, Please advise

Thanks

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card