Views
Helpful
Replies

Error load Profile

thbinhvdc
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir/madam

I using Wireless LAN Controller 2504 and Access Point 1832.

System was set up, but I have this error: Load Profile Failed

Please help meError Profile.png

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HI,

Load profile has to do with the number of clients per radio. Though this is just a warning message, it doesn't kick clients off when they are over the limit.

Message is generated based on the settings found under "Wireless -> 802.11a/n/ac > RRM > General" and "Wireless -> 802.11b/g/n > RRM > General". The default setting for the client load is 12 clients per access-point radio which is quite low. If you higher those values the messages will popup.

You say that all the other settings are kind of "default", but I hope that you did tune the data rates and the other "basic" settings? Also make sure that you run stable version on WLC and the latest FUS.

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

Thanks you very much.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

HI,

Load profile has to do with the number of clients per radio. Though this is just a warning message, it doesn't kick clients off when they are over the limit.

Message is generated based on the settings found under "Wireless -> 802.11a/n/ac > RRM > General" and "Wireless -> 802.11b/g/n > RRM > General". The default setting for the client load is 12 clients per access-point radio which is quite low. If you higher those values the messages will popup.

You say that all the other settings are kind of "default", but I hope that you did tune the data rates and the other "basic" settings? Also make sure that you run stable version on WLC and the latest FUS.

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

Thanks you very much.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card