Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

hi we have new cisco WLC 5508 and ise 2.2 all thing has been configure but while accessing the wi-fi all user able to access intranranet (LAN) but unable to access internet (WAN) we are using websnce proxy   so can you someone tell me the solution  ...

Hi, Need a bit of help please. I am trying to have a Guest ssid to work only on particular time and allow only some type o devices in the network. in order to achieve that I created the attached policies but it does not seem to work. The hosts when ...

nyi gbe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed a new HA pair of 5520s in our lab and need to do some user access testing.  The code running on the 5520 is 8.2.130.0.  I think I have everything configured, but for some reason, when I attempt to associate a new 3702i, it fails to a...

jvasilko by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I'm facing problem in AP. We are using standalone access points, all's working fine but signal strength is very weak.  Product/Model Number:  Product/Model Number:AIR-SAP1602E-E-K9 Top Assembly Serial Number:FGL2035X04H System Software F...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card