cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How I can configure a Wlc 2500 with 2 vlans ???

JMMBMBJM12
Level 1
Level 1

I have a controller 2500 which is conected to uc540 with 2 vlans vlan native 1 data  and vlan 100 voice.

I have already configure voice vlan in the controller  but when the phone join to the ap conecction loss and dissconect.

4 Replies 4

maldehne
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

make sure that you have configured the switchport connected to the WLC to be trunk with dot1q encapsulation.

Also on the controller the interfaces mapped to the native vlan should have vlan id of 0

One more thing have the output of

debug client < mac address of the client >

While the issue is happenning

Amjad Abdullah
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Jaime:
What exactly happens when your phones connect to the wireless? they don't contact call manager at all? Do they connect successfully to L2 wireless network or not?
How many ports on WLC are connected to the neighbor switch? what is the config on the neighbor switch port/ports that is/are connected to the WLC?

Those information are mandatory to know what is going on.

Amjad

Rating useful replies is more useful than saying "Thank you"

The phones 7925 when connecct the wireless appears busy network.

I have one port connected to the WLC which are configured the two vlans and the management interface

The config on the neighbor switch

interface FastEthernet0/1/6

description trunk port

switchport trunk allowed vlan 1,100,1002-1005

switchport mode trunk

switchport voice vlan 100

macro description cisco-phone

There is no need to have such Macros and voice vlan config on the switch port connecting the controller.

In the meantime please check the 7925 wireless ip phone deployment guide where you can see the best config practice

for voice on both WLC and autonomous solution:

www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cuipph/7925g/7_0/english/deployment/guide/7925dply.pdf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Don't Forget to rate correct answers

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card