cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI'm ready configured with a controller, since only the second has the IP settings and passwords, I need to mirror these settings for WLC1 WLC2 via WCS then create a template for the next two configs are applied at the controllers. Thank you.

I'm upgrading (6) WiSM 1's(12 controllers) from 7.0.98 to 7.0.116.  I've completed 3 controllers total so far, and on every one of them, the AP's disassociate during the upgrade process.  This happens when "Writing new APIB to flash disk"...  How am ...

Tony Davis by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  MSE3355 running 7.0.201.204 . NTP is configured in intial setup and synced with NTP server. but when i see the time, its offset by 6 hours. I have set the timezone correctly as per the location we are in and it still shows wrong time. Is there a...

Morning Guys,I have a situation in which I have a site where all the APs are not in the same subnet and thus the IP Addresses received by my clients are different. However, all APs are advertising the same SSID which is permitting roaming at the lowe...

hello,Does anyone know where I might find a document spacific to 2008 / NPS / WLC intergration?thanks very much for your time,gregMessage was edited by: GREGORY WHYNOTT

gwhynott by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am seeign one AP080ITI, Interface 255 is showing down in critical logs & message is " 802.11b/g interface of AP080ITI is down:Controller Name: 080TTI"The log details is showing - it is gerenated NMS.Also the AP is showing unassigned to the MAP.A...

Resolved! URL redirection

On the guest wireless network, I understand that the WLCs redirect guest users to the login portal. Is it posible to do it on the wired network without using 802.1x ?Here's the scenario :Guest user plug te cable to the network. Guest user open the we...

zappo0305 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi support,anyone can help me? my wireless AP, do have one weird issue, where when i show dot11 associate, it appear that it connect to itself, sometime even 2 clients, but with different mac address, i do not know where this mac address coming from,...

HiI'm migrating a remote site from a L2 to L3 WAN link.This means the AP at the remote site will no longer be able to talk directly(over the same VLAN) to the WLC at HQ.The AP will receive an IP from the DHCP server(Cisco router) at the remote site. ...

Hi,     Is there any way to check that the Users were authenticated by AD through cisco ACS 4.2, I have deploy the Cisco ACS 4.2 with WLC 5500, now i have to check whether the user are authenticated by ACS or AD kindly guide me how i check it.all use...

Resolved! WiSM Roaming Issue

Hi AllI have 2 WiSM blades with all 4 controllers running version 7.0.98.0 code. Each controller is responsible for a floor of a building.If I connect to the first floor I get the correct IP address on a test laptop.I then disconnect the laptop wirel...

HiI've created a local EAP profile for PEAP authentication and configured user accounts in the WLCs. When I tried to connect to the SSID via my iPhone, popped up a certificate (local WiSM) and I accepted it then it failed with incorrect username/pass...

I have imported a floor plan as a jpg file and in the floor view, I see the building plan in its entirety just fine.  But, when I go to the map editor to add walls and such, it cuts off a portion of the map.  It is a small portion but a far corner of...

jlhainy by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card