Views
Helpful
Replies

How to install TLS certificate (.pem) in cisco PI for STARTTLS in SMTP

Gaurav  Kansal
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Cisco Community,

We are using Cisco prime infrastructure version 3.9.
My query is to how we can install a .pem TLS certificate for STARTTLS communication with secured SMTP server.

We know how to install domain certificate but don't know this installation for STARTTLS.

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Prime is considered an appliance albeit virtual or not and does not support such modifications ,

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Hi

What you can do is  Under "Mail and Notification > Mail Server Configuration - A new check box, Enable TLS, is added to allow users to transfer data through an encrypted connection.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/net_mgmt/prime/infrastructure/3-6/release/notes/cpi_rn.html#pgfId-171729 

Administration Settings Enhancements

• Administration > Settings > System Settings

Under Mail and Notification > Job Notification Mail - Included separate job status options named Success and Failure. Under Mail and Notification > Mail Server Configuration - A new check box, Enable TLS, is added to allow users to transfer data through an encrypted connection.

Dear Flavio,

Now please guide me how to install .pem certificate which is used to make connection through Secured SMTP server.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card