cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with CISCO Airnet 3800

ezkabagambe
Level 1
Level 1

I have 8 Cisco wireless access point, running on a controller, there were working properly, by now it get connected and lose internet instantly and user can't keep connected at all, is there any one to help or any solution the that. 

5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This needs more information.

1. Is AP registering with WLC ? or still not joining WLC ?

2. is the user getting IP address when he connected device to SSID ?

now it get connected and lose internet instantly and user can't keep connected at all

This statement confuses us, you mentioned it connected and not internet ? so are you able to access any other resouce in the Lan ?> are you getting right IP address from DHCP ?

user cant keep connected at all ?  - explain more.

give us information ;

what WLC ?

what version of code ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

ezkabagambe
Level 1
Level 1

Yes people get connected to LAN, but Once they connected to access point (Which are new infrastructure connected to LAN), in one or to two minutes they lose connectivity.

You need to provide more information as mentioned, we do not know your new environment, what is configured how they connected. 

please read the question asked before.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Include controller model and software version being used. Check controller logs when all of this is happening , check controller configuration with : https://cway.cisco.com/tools/WirelessAnalyzer/  , if the problem is with clients too or only then perform client debugging on the controller and have the debug-outputs processed by https://cway.cisco.com/tools/WirelessDebugAnalyzer/

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

@ezkabagambe wrote:

by now it get connected and lose internet instantly and user can't keep connected at all

Kindly provide more useful information: 

1. What is the firmware of the WLC?
  2. What is the exact error message? 
  3. Can wireless users ping their own IP address?
  4. Can wireless users ping the default gateway IP address? 
  5. Are the wireless clients losing WiFI connectivity? 
  6. Can you verify by replicating the issue or not?
  7. Is this issue happening to across all forms of OS?  
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card