Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue with mesh extender

bsbratten
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am trying to resolve a problem with a new network. I have a 240ac access point operating normally. But when I have tried to add a 142acm mesh extender using the app even after zero day setup in keeps cycling through led colors after spending some time flashing green. It will appear got a some period of time in the network management screen as a pending AP then disappears. The MAC address is on the allowed list in the web UI and it appears to be pulling a IP address from the router dhcp server. Any help would be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes, in my case the extenders were intended for another country and the primary ap was rejecting them and process began again. Look at your logs for your primary ap. There probably is a error message there. I had to buy new extenders intended for my country

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Tecate2010
Level 1
Level 1

Did you get this resolved? I'm having the same issue with my extenders.

Yes, in my case the extenders were intended for another country and the primary ap was rejecting them and process began again. Look at your logs for your primary ap. There probably is a error message there. I had to buy new extenders intended for my country

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card