Views
Helpful
Replies

Lobby Ambassador- Guest User Creation

cpratt
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am currently implementing the use of the lobby ambassador for guest account creation, however I am looking to see if some features exist. I would like to be able to tie into AD to create lobby ambassador's to have further control of who can and cannot create guest accounts. I am also looking if there is a way to put restrictions on the time frame a guest account can remain active for when created by the lobby ambassador. An example of what I am trying to do is to not have a guest account created by an ambassador to go over a day for it's time frame.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes and yes. From WCS you can pull the role for lobby admin and use that to create the group with the proper attributes.

Then on the WCS you build the template you want them to use. There you can create the restrictions of how long.

Steve

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes and yes. From WCS you can pull the role for lobby admin and use that to create the group with the proper attributes.

Then on the WCS you build the template you want them to use. There you can create the restrictions of how long.

Steve

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Hi Steve,

Do you have a configuration guide on how to get WCS to use LDAP for creating a lobby ambassador account? I am not having any luck finding one.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card