Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobility express upgrade error

Can any help me out to fix the below issue 

curl: (68) getpeername() failed with errno 107: Transport endpoint is not connected "

i made everything to solve it but i couldn’t 

4 Replies 4

Hi Hussein.ahmed.osama@gmail.com 

Seems soe problem with yout TFTP. It could be permission for example. Are you able to try from another PC?

Rich R
VIP
VIP

Hi Hussein.ahmed.osama@gmail.com 

You haven't really provided enough information to help you...
- What model of AP are you using?
- What version of software is it currently running?
- What version were you trying to upgrade to?
- Explain the exact steps you followed when attempting to upgrade and the exact point at which you saw that error?

Generally speaking:  it's quite common for the AP to run out of flash space when trying to upgrade. 
The easiest way to deal with this is:
- Backup your ME config
- Convert the AP to CAPWAP mode
- Install the latest CAPWAP image - ideally the same version as the ME you want to upgrade to
- Convert to ME again.
- Restore your ME config

Thanks for you all,

I have solved the problem and the action was I took the file name copy from the dir of the tftp server app.

now i have another problem whn assigning an IP address to the AP, the PC doesn't respond top the ping either from the AP, I don't now why, even if i have disabled the windows firewall.

any reason for this ?

>....now i have another problem when assigning an IP address to the AP, 
                    How did you assign an IP address to the AP.

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card