Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Portals on WLC

scottbreslin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have a customer requirements where by they require different portal pages per wlan on guest anchor controller.  Whilst I know that this is possible, I am having issues differentiating the login.html pages when using the global override feature per wlan.

I am uploading the WebAuth bundles to the WLC using .tar files and these are being accepted by the WLC.  However this only work when the main html page is called login.html if I rename it the WLC rejects the tar package.

Therefore, my question is, how do you differentiate different pages from the drop down menu if they all have to be called login.html and each time you upload a new tar packages the previous one is overwritten.  I would like the files to be called guestlogin.html and librarieslogin.html

Thanks

Scott

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I would suggest to keep one webpage as name login.html(for one wlan) and for other wlan you can have diff names(example: login_guest, etc....).

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Sandeep Choudhary
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I would suggest to keep one webpage as name login.html(for one wlan) and for other wlan you can have diff names(example: login_guest, etc....).

Regards

Dont forget to rate helpful posts

Hi Sandeep ,

Actually we are also having same requirement , we are having Cisco WLC 5520 and created 3 Guest SSid with security parameters web redirection enabled.

Authentication we have configured with local ( local net users) and uploaded the WebAuth bundles to the WLC using .tar files with login.html and logo respectively.

Now when we assigned customized web portal with respective login page , then its redirecting to particular page but when we tried to login then we are getting below error,

"The User Name and Password combination you have entered is invalid"

The same error we are getting when we not assigned particular page also.

Request your help on the same. Can you also suggest me, if we have customized web auth page then its supports with how many guest ssid (webauth)? As currently if we download customized page then its only working for one ssid..

Thanks in advance

scottbreslin
Level 1
Level 1

That worked. Thanks for the response.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card