cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Thanks for your time first. I have one IP camera which will connect to guest-wifi and clinet connecting through wifi (same LAN; subnet)The problem I have is guest wifi asks agreement page (captive portal) like Starbucks wifi.(you should click "agree...

Hello Everyone I have an ISE with an AD integration, i am trying to limit the access to the wireless users, i only added one OU "wireless users", but all the users can access to the wireless network, i just want to allow the access to the users in th...

Hi, I currently have Cisco CMX Analytics 7.6 installed and running quite nicely on my vMSE platform. Now that I am ready for production I need to create some read-only accounts for business users to analyse the data from the system.How is this done i...

nickston3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have two 4404's . Both using TPC and DCA. One of the WLC's does not respond to DCA updates at all.When looking at the DCA parameters (802.11a > RRM > Dynamic Channel Assignment (DCA))  the 'last channel auto assignment' is always displaying N.A. T...

I am unable to push a rogue AP rule group configuration to one of  4 controllers.  I get the following error. SNMP operation to Device failed: Error: Mandatory objects are not present in the same SET PDU. What does this mean? I haven't had issues pus...

I have 5 new AIR-SAP1602i-A-K9 standalone AP's that are going to replace the 1130AG AP's currently in use. I need to upload over 200 MAC addresses into the new AP's. It there a better way than 1 at a time? I have them all in excel spreadsheet. A cont...

Hello. We are running WCS 6.0.196.0 on Windows 2003.Security says we need to update Apache to 2.2.22 or later to address a known vulnerability.Can anyone tell me if I can just update Apache and continue to run the same version of WCS, or will I have ...

This would seem to be pretty straight forward. We have a WLC 5508, software version 7.4.121.0.  We also happen to have 5 LAP1142N-A-K9 WAP's sitting around I'd like to deploy.I found this document on compatibility: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/doc...

suelange by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm testing a new set of 5760 controllers for a future production rollout, running software version 3.6.  Our current production setup consists of older WISM-1 and 4402 controllers running CUWN 7.0.  Our guest network has an anchor in the DMZ, redir...

d_p_grant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a one question. If it possible to run two Cisco WLC Controllers in the same subnet network ? I asking you because at this moment I have one WLC but it support only 25 AP and this licence pool has completely run out. I have additional C...

mikiNet by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card