Views
Helpful
Replies

Reporting from the 2504 wireless controller

johnk
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I apologize if this has been answered, but I'm having a hard time finding it.

I'm supporting a 2504 wireless controller with 3 aps in a health clinic.  I'm interested in generating some useful information for the owners of the device such as radio utilization (It'd be really nice if there were some graphs).

Does anyone know how I can generate these graphs without SNMP monitoring or something like Cisco Prime Infrastructure?

Thanks in advance.

John                  

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not really... if its just the WLC you have then you are limited to what you see on the monitor tab.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not really... if its just the WLC you have then you are limited to what you see on the monitor tab.

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks for your input.  I appreciate your time.

John

You'll need Cisco Prime Infrastructure (CPI) to generate any report.

However, the cost of the requirement for CPI and the software license for just 3 APs is cost prohibitive.

If you know someone who knows how to do PERL and SNMP, then this is one method. 

Abhishek Abhishek
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello John,

As per your query i can suggest you the following solution-

No i think you can't generate these graphs without SNMP monitoring. You can see this through WLC monitor tab.

Hope this will help you.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: