cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'd like to know if there is any command to configure the vty line interfaces on the AP with the console cable so without going through the wlc. My point is to configure SSH and telnet on vty 0 to15. When I checked the matching box on the wlc, ...

theophile by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Please, tell me what is type of connectors for Wi-Fi antennas on Cisco 881W.We lost the two of three and now we would like to complement antennas. What is cisco antenna have the same characteristics as standard ones?

v-efimov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i got the problem with 1300 bridges,                                                       root bridge with omni antenna and non root with sector antenna , it can associate and can pin each other , but whenever i try to browse several web pages it...

Hi all,I am trying to configure the preferred parent feature in WLC 5508 version 7.0.116.0, but i don't get the desired results.My MAP (AP 1522), although it is configured through CLI to prefer a different RAP (with SNR above 20db), it elects an othe...

Hi all,Someone can explain me if i can configure the cisco aironet 3500i without WLC controller.Help me please it is very urgent.thanks for you.

Resolved! site survey

HiWhat is the best way of doing a site survey when APs are managed by a controller? What I mean is that the AP can be set to different power level when there is a low and high number of clients - in such case a survey may not deliver correct data (wh...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card