cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RF cable

fahadm
Level 1
Level 1

Does C9120AXP with antenna 2513P4M-N goes with CAB-L240-10-N-R RF cable ? 

4 Replies 4

Hi

I think it depends. Probably if you does not explicity ask for reseller, chances are you receive no cable. On the doc, we see the term "Suggeested cable"

"

Suggested Cable

Cisco recommends a high-quality, low-loss cable for use with the antenna, such as Cisco AIR-CAB005LL-R-N= (5 ft low-loss cable with RP-TNC and N-type connectors) for AP3702P, or AIR-CAB005LL-N= or AIR-CAB010LL-N= (5 ft and 10 ft N-type connectors, respectively) for AP1570. Four cables are required."

But, I deployed a whole site with  C-ANT9103 and I hadn´t to worry about cable.. 

We have already deployed C9120AXP with antenna combination 2513P4M-N using AIR-CAB005LL-R-N= . But current leads time is around 203 days for new order we are searching for alternatives and found CAB-L240-10-N-R has similar specification with only difference is one has got plug connector and other got Jack Connector. So it would be helpful to know this combination really works or not

As long as connectors fits, cable will work. It doesn't matter whether you order it from Cisco or not.

But ordering from Cisco will make sure that you have very low cable loss as the cable quality is high. Other than that I do not see any limitations. You can also read the below for more understanding

Antenna Cabling - Cisco

JPavonM
VIP
VIP

How come a lead time of 203 days if these components are just metal and don't have any chip inside?

Have you tried those from AccelTex?
https://www.acceltex.com/product-category/cable-assemblies/n-style-to-rptnc-cable-assemblies/ra-n-style-plug-to-rptnc-plug/

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card