cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi team,I pulled report from NCS for AP utilization, it gives multiple instance for same AP in AP Client statistics summary. ANy specific reason why its giving multiple instance. We are fine if its give two, becaus eof readio but single AP gives for ...

Hello, We have here only 1 Cisco 5508 WLC catering to 490+ APs (AIR-CAP702W and some AIR-CAP702I) running with software version of 8.0.140.0. These APs are connected to C2960X. I am monitoring these APs from my office. The issue is I am experiencing ...

1613.PNG
Almarez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I installed 8.1.122 on a WLC and I see a feature that I can't find any documentation on. Under a RF Profile in the RRM tab there is a feature called High-Speed Roam and a checkbox for HSR mode and Neighbor Timeout Factor. What does this do? I ha...

Hi everyone,I am trying to use 802.11w PMF feature for a 802.1x SSID. When I configure it to "Required", supported clients can connect with AKM: 11w-802.1x and unsupported clients cannot connect at all. This scenario works as expected. But when I do ...

We have had an AIR-AP1572EAC-E-K9 installed by a 3rd party but unsure if the alignment is as true as it could be, I’ve been searching Cisco with no luck on how to make sure that these are aligned as good as they can be. Is there a tool that we can us...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Recently we bought a 5520-K9 WLC and AP2802I-E-K9 APs, DHCP is configured on the Switch and AP is getting IPbut unable to ping or it is not discoveredplease advise  

giridar by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gents, I have a weird issue with WAP371-E-K9 V01, fw 1.3.0.7In 5Ghz AC mode I capture pcap using "administration" -> "packet capture" and getting a lot of "IEEE 802.11: Malformed Packet (Exception occurred)" and "IEEE 802.11: Tag Length is longer tha...

malformedPCAP.JPG Ping during PCAP.JPG
Mmicano by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to install additional AP license in controller but  "Command" option is not showing under Management -> Sofware Activation section to install license also I tried via CLI and getting error " License Installation is blocked by secondary co...

Hi all, As in title, i've setted up a guest wlan, pointing to a guest interface that connected to a XDSL router with DHCP. My private wlan works fine, clients have an IP from my Win DHCP server. That i want to do is to enable only wan access for gues...

I need to upgrade some controllers form 7.6.130.0 to support new AP models. The original plan was to go to 8.3 but due a bug CSCvf76274 we put this on hold. The fixed version for 8.3 is still not available so I am asessing 8.5.120.0. Unlike older ver...

pinglis by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi we know how to configure port security on Cisco switch to limit some user on the switch port. In WLC/AP side, do we have command whose function is like: switchport port-security mac-address xxx.xxx.xxx" Thank you

wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card