Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, When I try set up APs 1832i in Sensor AP mode I have an error - WSA must be enabled before converting an Access Point to Sensor mode. What its mean?With APs 1600 and 1700 I hadn't this issue. Thanks in advance.

Naz_sys_d by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I upgraded a customer 5508 to 7.5.102.0 the other day and now can't access the GUI using Google Chrome.  I get a page saying "SSL connection error".It works fine with Internet Explorer and Firefox.The final Wireshark packet in the Chrome trace says "...

jeustace by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have been dealing with a issue for a few months and Cisco are finding it hard to pinpoint the issue. We are runing a physical WLAN controller: AIR-CT5508-K9 and our APs are: AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 & AIR-AP1852I-E-K9 The issue: We are experiencing rando...

ctm-tech by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning,  Not sure if anyone else seen this issue after a reboot of access points and the wireless controller where the GUI and the CLI page keeps asking for a username and password to login, I do know my credentials are correct. Sadly I'm not famili...

Hello, i bought 6 new "AIR-AP3802I-E-K9" APs and trying to setup a mobility express solution.My first Access Point is already up and running as a primary controller.Its not possible for me to join a second AP to this mobility express solution. All ac...

Hello i have multiple 2802i AP running Mobility Express image.  Primary 2802I is working and controller is running off that perfectly but the second 2802i AP which was converted over to ME has also joined the Controller but no under ME AP i see no cl...

Is the AIR-AP1262N-N-K9    compatible with the AIR-WLC2106-K9? I have found a mention in the AP1262 documentation that a controller like 2100 4400 and 5500 can be used. But looking into the WLC2100 documentation I cant find the any referance for the ...

ManIDE661 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to login to the embedded ap on an 891FW router. The router is running 15.4(3)M1 I have a console cable connected to laptop, using putty. When I issue the command "service-module wlan-ap0 session" I enter the username, then the password wh...