cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Show all WLAN/Foreign WLC from an Anchor

pwwiddicombe
Level 4
Level 4

Is there a way to see all foreign WLC's from an anchor, and which WLAN name(s) they happen to be using?   From the Foreign perspective it's clumsy to get the anchored WLAN's, then relate WLAN number back to an SSID.  This would have to be done for every Foreign, and manually manipulated.

Is that information available/displayable on the Anchor?  CLI or GUI, although I would prefer CLI.

...  sort of like

show mobility wlan connections

WLAN    SSID       Foreign

1            Guest     23.1.1.2

1             Guest     46.1.1.5

4             I_Guest  23.1.1.2

4              I_Guest   99.1.1.6

2 Replies 2

Hi

It is possible to see all tunnel stablished on "Mobility Group" under "Mobility Management" on the CONTROLLER tab.

Now, see other´s WLC configuration I dont thing so. As far as I know WLC does not share configuration unless they are HA SSO.

Hope I understood you question.

-If I helped you somehow, please, rate it as useful.-

Hi,
I can see all of the established mobility sessions, but was looking for which WLAN's are being used on each one of those mobility sessions.
The only way to do this from the anchor is to download all client sessions into Excel, remove client-specific information, and remove all duplicate entries; however this will then miss configured sessions which don't have active users at that point in time.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: