cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Slow Web GUI WLC 5520

Abdullah2u
Level 1
Level 1

Hi im having trouble with WLC GUI web page very SLOW?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Haydn Andrews
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What browser are you using, have you tried a different one?

What WLC Version as well

I have found since Chrome upgraded to Version 73.0.3683.86 that accessing the WLCs is terrible regardless of WLC version (and models) but Firefox, Edge and Safari are fine.

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Haydn Andrews
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

What browser are you using, have you tried a different one?

What WLC Version as well

I have found since Chrome upgraded to Version 73.0.3683.86 that accessing the WLCs is terrible regardless of WLC version (and models) but Firefox, Edge and Safari are fine.

*****Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"*****

WLC version 8.5.140.0 
I have tried different browser but still facing slow browsing issue. Also all admins are facing same issues connecting from different workstations and browsers.   

Just out of curiosity, you have checked to make sure that the cabling and or port channel is fine?  Is this a new setup by chance?  Have you tried rebooting the wlc and see if it’s better and then if it gets worse?  I know for sure that it’s not a 5520 or the code version you are running because I have not seen or heard that in my environment nor any of my previous customers that is running that same setup. 

-Scott

Change browser chrome to firefox it work fine

thank you

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card