Views
Helpful
Replies

Start studying on Mobility Services Engine

biglabs-cco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have assigned to characterize MSE which could be used for a future project.

After a quick research, I know that I need to setup at least a basic topology including

1. A virtual machine of MSE : MSE-VA-7-5-102-101-LowEnd.ova

2. A virttual machine of PI : PI-VA-1.4.0.45-small.ova

3. A virtual machine of WLC : AIR-CTVM-7-5-102-0.ova

I also have already ordered 4 Aironet 3600 APs.

However, it requires to have service contracts linked to my CCO to be able to download those softwares.

As a newbie, I don't know how can I get those required service contracts. So could anybody guide me on this one ?

BTW, because the tight schedule of the study, could somebody send me those softwares so that I can finish my task on time.?

Thanks,

Regards,

Toan.

7 Replies 7

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Toan,

You will want to look with either a local partner or your Cisco SE to help setup your POC.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

Hi Steve,

We are already Cisco partner and still cannot download the software, it requires valid linked contract services.

I aslo contact some of our local partners but not yet received any reply.

As time bugdet for me is too short, it's great if I can get the software from you guys in this forum.

Toan.

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You can also login as a guest user to access some of the code.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Hi Scott,

I have already downloaded these software from the internet but not the lastest ones. (MSE 7.3, PI 1.3 and WLC 7.4)

I prefer to have lastest version because I can do characterize the newest supported features.

Toan.

Have you tried logging in as a guest not using your CCO?

Thanks,

Scott

Help out other by using the rating system and marking answered questions as "Answered"

-Scott

Hi Scott,

Yes, I do.

And for those software which I want to download, their links show lock icon.

When login using my cco, it doesn't show lock icon, but cannot download neither.

Toan.

Yeah.... You will have to get the software from either your vendor or your local Cisco SE.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

-Scott
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: