cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

synchronization of MSE and controllers

Leo TI
Level 1
Level 1

hello I have two controllers 2504 version 8.5.171.0 and vWLC version 8.3.143.0, prime 3.8.1 and MSE version 8.0.150.0, the controllers bind correctly to the prime and I synchronize them through services/mobility services/synchronize services- controllers and No problem. Where the problem is in the MSE in system/status/nmsp_status NMSP status inactive appears

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo TI
Level 1
Level 1

aperturando caso con el tac, me indicaron que era un problema de mic certificado ha expirado lo que afecta la conexion nmsp con el wlc a mse.
se ejecuto los siguientes comandos:
#cmdshell
>config unauthenticated-nmsp true
> exit
Reiniciar los servicios
#Service msed stop
#Service msed start

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I would start by searching the internet or forum for the following: "cisco wlc NMSP status inactive".  This can provide you with various ways to try to resolve your issue.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Prince.O
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Leo,

I would start by validating the time on the MSE and the WLC is current and accurate, using same NTP server etc.

Then, validate the cert you are using on the MSE is not expired.

- In the WLC logs, I see cert verify failed for the MSE..

After validating the above steps, try allowing Self-signed certificates in your auth-list on the WLC to see if this may help

- Also not sure if you added the auth list manually for the MSE on your WLCs, if so, try removing it and then remove the controllers from the MSE and try re adding the controllers to the MSE. For MSE/CMX, i've seen the auth list is added automatically once it reaches out to the WLC

Leo TI
Level 1
Level 1

aperturando caso con el tac, me indicaron que era un problema de mic certificado ha expirado lo que afecta la conexion nmsp con el wlc a mse.
se ejecuto los siguientes comandos:
#cmdshell
>config unauthenticated-nmsp true
> exit
Reiniciar los servicios
#Service msed stop
#Service msed start

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card