cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Trying to re-enable WLAN get error "Error in setting WLAN State"

ngray2020
Level 1
Level 1

We recently disabled our lobby admin WLAN and some time later we upgraded the code on the WLC (2504).  Today I tried to re-enable the lobby admin WLAN and got the error dialogue stating "Error in setting WLAN State"

I'm wondering if I need to just delete it and rebuild it or if there are other reasons for this error message.  Absolutely no other settings have been changed other than disabling the wlan.

Thanks!

2 Replies 2

have you tried enabling it via CLI?

CSCvh55372 This bug Id is similar to ur issue but the code differs .

Regards,
Sathiyanarayanan Ravindran

Please rate the post and accept as solution, if my response satisfied your question:)

sasni
Level 1
Level 1

Old thread but I've come across this issue too. When I tried to enable back the ssid via CLI it pointed me to AVC error. So I pointed to an AVC profile accordingly, saved it and I was able to enable back the SSID. 

Another note worth noting is that we may need to check the exact error via CLI rather than the error from GUI. It was a pretty generic error in my case, only when I tried via CLI can I see it's pointing to AVC profile issue.

Hope this helps in case other people encountered it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: