cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I was reviewing the configuration of a C9800 yesterday and I stumbled on this configuration line :access-session mac-move deny I went googling about it and I sort of understand the key concept behind it, being that if it is set to deny, a...

antmich by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have Catalyst 9800-40 WLC , and we are facing the issue "Two Access Points with same name are not able to join controller "I tried to add  new access points . Initially APs joined controller and their MAC ID was shown in Access point list. I we...

night143r by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Anyone can explain the picture of AP signal. The picture shows signals strength in different angles so that we can know how strong the signal is at different angle. Do you think the picture show signal strength at some distance away from the A...

Capture.PNG

Hello everyone! I'm a beginner in the Wireless world and I want to change most AP names in my topoloogy while using Cisco Prime 3.3 (100+ devices). To achieve this I believe I need to: 1) Export a csv with the APs I want to modify.2) Modify their hos...

dpcdpcdpc by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am in a situation where I need to rename a huge number of APs which wouldn't be feasible from the GUI. I spent a lot of time trying and searching for a how-to but to no avail!The commands listed under 'ap' don't include a rename! Is there a ...

melsayeh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All- A colleague of mine grabbed a 3702i that I have configured as a workgroup bridge and hung it in the ceiling.  I can get to it via ssh / http.   Any chance I can convert it to capwap in place.  Advice on the procedure.would be appreciated! Wes

I configured our new C9800 to send logs to our syslog server. logging facility local0 logging source-interface GigabitEthernet0 vrf Mgmt-intf logging host x.x.x.xAs you can see I want to send the messages via the out-of-band management interface.This...

Under Configuration -> Security -> Web Auth, on the new 9800 WLC you have a option called Web Auth Parameter Map.How many Web Auth Parameter Map can you have on the new 9800 WLC?I can't seem to find a number on this online. But would it be reasonable...

We currently have a Cisco WLC 4402 with approximately 50 Aironet 1142 APs . When we we provision an AP both our guest and secure wlans are automatically setup on the APs. Is there a way or configuration where we could have certain APs "not" have the ...

i have tried to search everywhere without been able to get a real answer, does the vWLC (Cisco Virtual Wireless Controller) support the 802.11ac Radio Module installed on the 3600 and 3700 Cisco AP´s ?i can see the M module mentioned on the compatibi...

Hello team, we are using cisco 5520 wlc with 8.10.130.0 ios.AP model is 3702 ap, users are reporting slowness in wifi. while checking the interference found thrid party interfering devices for 802.11b radio.Almost all users are getting connected to 8...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card