Views
Helpful
Replies

UC One App incoming calls unavailable

ithrcisco
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

We have a userbase that uses the UC-One app for making and receiving calls on Android, iPhone and PC and Mac desktops. It works well. However, one of my users has an iPhone 7 (with the latest ios), and while it worked fine before, it has recently started displaying a message saying "incoming calls unavailable", and "registration failed". This message appears when he is using 4G as well as any WiFi. 

He is able to make and receive calls using the same landline number as the app when he uses the desktop app on his Mac, and a physical telephone on his desk. The number works anywhere else except on his iPhone. 

What is strange is that he is able to make calls from the UC One app on his iPhone without any problem, but not receive them. We have also installed the UC One app on another device with the same registration details and that works fine. So the issue is down to something on the iPhone. All settings were set to allow during installation, and there are no other apps on the device that could be causing the issue.

If anyone has any ideas, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ithrcisco
Level 1
Level 1

It turns out my telephone provider had an issue at their end which they have now rectified. So it is okay now. Thanks for the time to kindly assist, much appreciated.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Check if this article can help you :

https://crowdsupport.telstra.com.au/t5/tipt-liberate/tipt-uc-one-status-is-quot-calls-unavailable-quot/td-p/639840

M.

-- ' 'Good body every evening' ' this sentence was once spotted on a logo at the entrance of a Weight Watchers Club !

Thank you I will take a look.

ithrcisco
Level 1
Level 1

It turns out my telephone provider had an issue at their end which they have now rectified. So it is okay now. Thanks for the time to kindly assist, much appreciated.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: