cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Login - Cisco Mobility Express Web Interface

mdow
Level 1
Level 1

I bought a 1850e and configured it with a new Cisco Mobility Express deployment. However I am unable to click the login button management interface. It just doesn't function or recognize a click. I've tried different browsers and computers. I searched the forums but couldn't find a resolution. 

It also doesn't appear to say "Wireless LAN Controller"it says "OfficeExtend Access Point.

I just found that odd. 

Any ideas? Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks! I found the issue. I had erroneously and unknowingly set the AP and the virtual controller to have the same IP address. This reddit thread gave me a clue. They are different values now.

A factory reset (which took many attempts for some reason) and I set the IPs properly and I am good to go.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Since you have just configured the AP, have you looked at factory defaulting the AP so that you can reconfigure it again. I don’t know how you would be able to get around the issue since you have tried different browsers and computers and assume a few reboots.
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Thanks! I found the issue. I had erroneously and unknowingly set the AP and the virtual controller to have the same IP address. This reddit thread gave me a clue. They are different values now.

A factory reset (which took many attempts for some reason) and I set the IPs properly and I am good to go.

Glad you got it working.
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

ciscoraajesh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Myself also facing the same problem. also unable to configure DHCP for clients.

Please guide me to configure in a proper way. tried many times reset and configure via web, app and cli still facing the same problem.

my mail id "raajesh1782@gmail.com" 

device mode " Cisco AIR-AP1852i-D-K9"

Regards

Rajesh I

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card