Views
Helpful
Replies

Visio Stencils

Matt Ankney
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Everyone,

I'm just trying to update my Visio Stencil collection and can't seem to find any newer Cisco AP stencils.  All the wireless stencils at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/prod_cat_visios.html are several years old.  Does anyone happen to have a file, or link for 1140's, 1040's or 3500's?  Also an ACS 5.x appliance stencil would be great.

Thanks,

Matt

3 Replies 3

George Stefanick
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Matt,

I checked around fo ya .. check this out this link.

wifi-cs.co/qEQvPF

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Thanks for the link George, it definately had some updated templates to add to my collection.  The only guys I can't seem to find now are the 10/1140 series.  But again, thanks for the extra templates!

let me see what I cant find ... i need them as well.. if you find this helpful if you woulf mind kindly support the rating system ..

"Satisfaction does not come from knowing the solution, it comes from knowing why." - Rosalind Franklin

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: