cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP321 login / config

EricFerguson
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to add two WAP371's to a network and relocate two existing WAP321's (currently the only two in service in my office) to outlying areas of the building with sub-par connectivity.  My issue is, the IT person that set everything up did not record what they changed the login information in the old 321's.  Is there a way to pull WAP config information out of those with out being able to log in?  Also, is there a way to update firmware with out logging in?  Both of the 321's have old firmware that I would like to update.  Or, is there a way, without resetting, to login?

3 Replies 3

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Nope to all, sometimes login-credentials have their purposes....

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I'll just do a factory reset on them, they've been in continual service since May 2014.  I ended up setting the 371's up "from scratch" and they are in service.  I moved one of the 321's already without doing anything to it.  The other I still have in my office, so I'll mess with that one I guess, swap and update the other.

- Looks good, 

M,

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card