cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I want to monitor the operational status (up/down) of the APs on my production environment. I expect my cisco prime will send notification if one of the radio is down, either deliberately or the radio becomes faulty. I already set the alarm o...

I came across strange issue few days back.I think we misconfigured  DHCP snooping on switch and AP and IP phone connected to it stopped working.I was able to see AP on CDP neighbor and see that it got itself 6.173.X.X assigned.I accessed it via conso...

A client was having problems connecting to this access point at the time this error was received would this mean something or someone is trying to lockup a client’s WIFI Adaptor ? IDS Signature attack detected. Signature Type: Standard, Name: NULL pr...

HiI just added 3 new AP on my 2504 Wireless ControllerModel is  AIR-AP1832I-E-K9 But none of my clients are using 802.11ac, only 802.11a or 802.11g(some are recents laptops or high end mobile devices which are 802.11ac compatible) Do I need to enable...

adminsi by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Just received 30+ AIR-AP2802I-H-K9 access points today and need to setup within these few days .First I searched on google ,fortunately I found some videos that show how to setup the access point in few minutes .The flow is very simple ,just powe...

ZephyrWu by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded to the Patch 2 for PI 3.4.1. I just discovered that the Single AP copy and replace functionality is now broken, at least when using APs with XOR radios (like the 2802i). I'm replacing 3502i with 2802i. The copy&replace worked in P...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 9 access points of different models connected to my 2504 wlc. Currently, the CAP3502I and three LAP1141N have successfully joined the mobility group. Whereas there are three LAP1131AG and one AP1131AG are not listed in the gui. I have rece...

Kin Loo by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are looking to implement WPA2 Enterprise for Managed Mobile Devices such as iPhone 6 and above. Currently they are using  WPA2 Personal.This  is a part of Guest users and traffic for this WLAN is anchored to the anchor WLC(Model:5508 version 8....

Friends,I am having an issue here (not serious i guess).I have 4 Wisms running on a VSS setup. with 400 APs.I have been receiving the following logs on the VSSSep 12 19:39:10: %MAC_MOVE-SW1_SP-4-NOTIF: Host 001c.bf81.b7bb in vlan 220 is flapping betw...

We are purchasing SSL Wildcard Certificate  from Digicert to use in  our domain (mycompamy.com ) for internal users we use another domain (mycompany.corp ), is it possible  of  using the same SSL Wildcard Certificate to authenticate the Wi-Fi interna...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card