Views
Helpful
Replies

wireless network disconnection

Nadia Bbz
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team ,

i have problem with wireless network, connection is so so slow to access internet or local application , i  lose regularly connection to CISCO WLC or local application

the picture as attached depicts the issue

Thanks for help

14 Replies 14

ammahend
VIP
VIP

Do you still see the same issue when you connect the endpoint to a wired network ? 

also share output for “show client detail mac_address_of_effected_client” from WLC 

-hope this helps-

i haven't this issue with wired network

all connected wireless user have this issue , they get always disconnection to local application

Can you paste output for one of the connected client as asked before, also based on your response to Scott seems like this is a new issue which happened just today, are you aware of anything that changed recently? 

-hope this helps-

hey @ammahend 

you find as attached result of command

Thanks for the output, just curious where are you physically located, since your client is connected on channel 13

-hope this helps-

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Can you provide more info? You sure you don’t have a duplicate address issue or a misconfiguration? Is this a new setup or was this working fine and then started to fail?
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

I haven't duplicate address IP , before all work fine, but today i get this issue  in wireless connection

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
Aside from the two screenshots, what troubleshooting have been done?

hey @Leo Laohoo 

the troubleshooting that i did

at the time of disconnection

wireless client : can't ping neither the  gateway of vlan wirelss nor le WLC or any other ip address

wired client : i can ping the gatway of vlan wireless and the controller

i get always disconnection in wireless network

@Nadia Bbz wrote:

wireless client : can't ping neither the  gateway of vlan wirelss nor le WLC or any other ip address

Well, if the wireless client is disconnected from the WLAN, why would it be able to ping any IP address when it doesn't have an IP address? 

Create an SSID with open authentication.  Make sure the SSID is using the same dynamic interface.  See if this problem occurs with an open SSID.

hey @Leo Laohoo ;

i have two SSID

one with 802.1x and other with web authentication , i get this issue  in both of them 

@Nadia Bbz wrote:

one with 802.1x and other with web authentication , i get this issue  in both of them 

Can you run a debug when this issue is occuring?

You still need to provide more info. Did anything change, since you said it worked before, is the issue with one or all devices including phones or different model laptops? Did you look at your radius logs?
-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

hey @Leo Laohoo ;

I don't know how to use this command debug, the picture below depicts that is disable which line should i enable them 

debug 01.JPG

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card