cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLC Audit Status Mismatch

martynch1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, just a quick question and maybe a stupid one too but I feel I need to ask as its a production network.

As the title mentions I have noticed that there are a number of mismatches between the WLC and WCS when I check the audit logs, I was wondering which one should be updated when I want to clear the mismatch?

Does the Control System need to be changed to match the Wireless Controller or the other way around?

If it the WCS that needs to be changed would anything be affected on the production network?

How do the mismatches occur?

Thanks all

Martyn

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

grabonlee
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

When you audit from WCS, make sure to click refresh config from controller and choose "use the config on the controller currently".
The mismatch occurs when you make changes on the WLC and save them or you make changes through the WCS and don't save config to flash for the WLC.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

grabonlee
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

When you audit from WCS, make sure to click refresh config from controller and choose "use the config on the controller currently".
The mismatch occurs when you make changes on the WLC and save them or you make changes through the WCS and don't save config to flash for the WLC.

Thank you

grabonlee
Level 4
Level 4

You're welcome.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card