Visitas
ÚTIL
Respuestas

WLSE 2.11, snmp and wds errors

cwsirenolt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I try to use WLSE to manage our AP1131,1231 with different IOS version.. Some AP are in WDS domain with a WLSM, others in WDS with an AP configured to be wds master, and other are standalone without wds configured.

I have a lot of AP with error on WLSE, the most recurring ones are "Device was not reachable via SNMP" and "Inconsistent state found for query "interface.radio.basic"".

WLSE says that some device were not reachable by SNMP but snmp community is configured with a good access-list. Moreover, when I test snmp reachability from WLSE (admin>appliance>connectivity tools>SNMP Query Tool) it works fine. So I do not understand why I have this fault.

I do not understand the fault "Inconsistent state found for query "interface.radio.basic"", someone could help me perhaps ?

And the last question, some AP without wds configured have "Parent WDS for the Access Point" = 0.0.0.0.. I do not understand why..

If someone could help me for one of these troubles, it would be great

Thank You,

regards

1 RESPUESTA 1

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

All these faults are explained in detail at: http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cwparent/cw_1105/wlse/2_11/ts_gd/faults.htm

including the "Inconsistent state found for query...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card