cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Answer Call Button Not Working after Firmware update on 730 model

JeremyC
Level 1
Level 1

I updated the firmware on my Cisco HS 730 headset through the mobile app and now my answer call button stopped working. I have restarted my computer and headset and the button still will not answer calls. The exact same thing happened on my wife's headset as well. Both are connected directly to our respective laptop by Bluetooth and not using the USB dongle. The answer button worked just fine until we did the firmware update. Is there any way to roll back this update so that the button works correctly or is there another possible solution?

SN OFP2532000J

FW V. 1-7-0-141

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I just switched over to using the USB dongle instead of connecting directly via the laptop bluetooth connection and it works fine that way. I'll just keep it this way. Thank you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is now an 1-8 firmware available can you try that one to see if the answer button works again?

I just switched over to using the USB dongle instead of connecting directly via the laptop bluetooth connection and it works fine that way. I'll just keep it this way. Thank you.

My laptop Bluetooth connection works fine now that I'm using the USB dongle instead of connecting directly through it. This is what I will continue to do. I appreciate your help.

Juscuit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, the answer button is not working when I connected the device to Cisco ip communicator

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: