cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex profile status

ciko
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Why does my Webex profile show out of office? How can I fix it?

1 Accepted Solution

zhjian
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should check if you have set “out of office” on your outlook. The status is sync with Webex app with a little plane over your profile picture if your org is using hybrid calendar. If you don’t see a plane over your picture then it’s just a custom status that you’ve set. You can change it by clicking on your profile picture. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

zhjian
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You should check if you have set “out of office” on your outlook. The status is sync with Webex app with a little plane over your profile picture if your org is using hybrid calendar. If you don’t see a plane over your picture then it’s just a custom status that you’ve set. You can change it by clicking on your profile picture. 

dtibbe
VIP
VIP

You mean in the Webex app?
If your org is using a hybrid calendar integration (which Cisco does, I guess), the app will show the plane icon in case you've configured a OOR in Outlook..

If Your question is about OOO,

You can only see your out of office status in Webex:

• When you set your automatic replies for out of office in Microsoft Outlook or your out of office or vacation reply in Google Calendar, see Out of office or vacation reply for Gmail for more information.

This isn't the same as choosing Out of Office when you schedule an appointment or meeting.

• When your calendar is integrated with Cisco Webex

If the question is about your Webex status,

Capture.PNG

Response Signature

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.