cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What is the most important aspect of the adoption methodology?

mollydubow
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In the Webex adoption methodology we have business drivers, the five pillars of success (leadership; technical readiness; use cases; communications; champions), and the measurement components. When you are driving change in your organization - which one is your powerhouse MUST have to ensure success?

What resources do you use?

Don't be shy on details! Tell us the story of how you were successful.

Response Signature

161 Replies 161

One of the most important aspects of the adoption methodology is leadership and a great adoption team.

Hello @mollydubow 

Great post.

I totally agree with you

Exactly! @mollydubow 

I can't agree with you more!

Use cases are the best ways to start a discussion with customers so we can fully understand customer's needs and how we can focus on and understand their needs.

Its not all about the buzzwords, but about showing them what is the technology really capable of on the real examples!

I would say Used Cases are the most critical part of the adoption methodology.

this is so helpful

This is a great and helpful post for adopting webex specifically for end users  practice and get to know more on the benefits and features.

Thank you for information. 

Good information. 

One of the most important aspect of the adoption methodology is the buy in by leadership.  You then need to put together an adoption team.

I find it useful to ask what the pain points are of the current solution and to present the benefits they get with Webex. One of the features the customers like the most is that they can collaborate with both external and internal stakeholders within 1 app without the need to log out. 
It also helps to tell a story as people like to relate to the characters. 

I agree with you, Molly.
Our user support team created some manuals how to use the application and they did not want some adoption. But the users don't read manuals and they want help with their problem. They have some very specific requests sometimes and if I call with them via webex and the user make what he want with my help, then is happy and able to tell this "how to" to another users. So the "Use cases" are very important for me.
Then I'm glad if the users are happy with using the Webex.

-Agree you, @Katana3128. And, what could actually be better than a live use case. "This is how you do it"-sessions,  actually using Webex the way it is supposed to be used.

I have been able to drive adoption with a couple simple but effective motions:

- create excitement with initial pilot team as a benefit and exclusive access to shape future expansion. 
- create a collaborative environment for coworkers to share their use cases and experience. 
- track success stories and share cross departmentally. 

Creating a collaborative work environment and sharing success stories are key factors in Webex Adoption

I like this examples, short but effective 

I basically just clearly present the benefits of what they are using currently by doing a comparison of features etc.

The main thing for me is for the Customers to clearly see what the new product brings to the table in terms of efficiency in processes and new feature sets to give them the edge over their competitors.