Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

where to find a Cisco Webex Control Hub

Hello team,

I have been diligently searching for the Webex Control Hub Privacy Data Sheet, but unfortunately, I have been unable to locate it anywhere. I have extensively checked the Trust Portal and utilized search filters specifically for Privacy Data Sheets related to Webex Control Hub. However, the results I obtained were only related to other services such as Webex Meetings, Webex Meetings integration with MS Teams, Webex App, and more.

I did come across a document titled "Control Hub (Data Security and Privacy) Data Sheet - Cisco," which seems to be a pseudo Webex Control Hub Privacy Data Sheet. However, upon reviewing it, I found that it leans more towards a marketing or advertising version rather than a technical or comprehensive documentation. In contrast, Privacy Data Sheets for other Cisco Webex services typically include detailed information such as Personal Data Category, Type of Data, Purpose of Processing, Data Center Locations, Data Residency, Data Transfer, Retention, Data Security, and more.

If such a document does not exist, I would like to understand why there are Privacy Data Sheets available for other Cisco Webex services but not for Control Hub.

Thank you for your attention and assistance.

Best regards,
Provident Ecopolitan

2 Replies 2

If you already have a Cisco Webex account, click on the "Sign In" button and enter your credentials. If you don't have an account, you may need to sign up for a new one.

Once you are logged in, look for the option or link to access the Control Hub. It's usually located in the dashboard or main menu. The Control Hub is the central management portal for Cisco Webex services.

Thanks and Regards 

Prestige Southern Star

Igor Lukic
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hello @providentecopoliten1,

I have been looking for the very same, but were also unable to find an adequate document. Hopefully somebody from Cisco can help us here.

Best regards

Igor