Views
Helpful
Replies

Hybrid Work. Made Real. A Webex Special Event

Mitchell Drysdale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

hero.png

In a world that is moving quickly to hybrid work, how can you unlock human potential? 

Webex powers inclusive hybrid work by reimagining both employee and customer experiences, bringing everyone together to achieve great things. 

Join us as we unveil industry-first innovations that will address your most pressing concerns: 

• How do you facilitate a safe return to the office? 
  • How should your offices change to meet the new hybrid work model? 
  • How can you ensure your remote employees feel included, and have an equal seat at the table? 
  • How do you enable employee well-being, and remove fatigue wherever they work from? 
  • How can you create delightful customer experiences in this digital world? 
  • How can you scale and secure all of it? 

If you are looking for a blueprint to create inclusive hybrid work, do not miss this event! 

Register now for the Hybrid Work. Made Real. event at www.hybridworkevent.com. 

Make sure to subscribe to this thread to get updates on speakers and agenda! 

5 random people that respond to this event post before, during, or after the event will win some free Webex swag!

62 Replies 62

@Gina Cline It should be embedded in the comment above now. Try refreshing  

Response Signature

That link works, but it is for a 3:30 min string of commercials, not the 'Hybrid Work' event (Unless I missed a link somehow)

I believe once the later broadcast concludes (two separate broadcasts to accommodate time zones), the broadcast will be available for playback for 45 days post-event!

Of course -- that makes sense!

@Krystal Janisch Thanks for joining us! Yes, I can make sure to add the link to this post once the recording is available on youtube. 

Response Signature

Kathy N.
VIP
VIP

Looking forward to when we have 1 app with all the new features.  This transition period is confusing for our users.  Also like the new logo although I was hoping you'd keep some of the rainbow colors.

Response Signature

Bernhard Albler
Spotlight
Spotlight

Will webcast stay ec3000 only?

Mark Holden
Level 1
Level 1

Good luck with the rebrand Cisco! FIngers crossed for swag!

Brandon Rebbe
Level 1
Level 1

Will the process for ordering, changing and renewing licenses become easier and or possibly moved on line similar to what Zoom and MS do? Our clients are asking for more freedom to change license QTY for users and options without having to process orders and wait days to get things changed. 

Hello @Brandon Rebbe 

Thank you for your feedback. We are continuing to improve our Online platform on webex.com for you to be able to complete your transactions easily from the Webex Online platform.

If you have specific feedback please feel free to reach out to me directly.

Thanks.

Absolutely

Would love to setup time to talk about what our experience has been and what our clients are asking for.     

Thanks for posting here in the Webex Community and attending today's special event!

@yhung should be able to help you with your question and will be replying shortly.

Response Signature

alberto.plannet
Level 1
Level 1

Long and prosper live to Project Squared, I'm so excited with the new logo and features!

elijahss1
Level 1
Level 1

Will they start using slido soon...I am in the attending the event now but after attending meetings/event that use slido I have a hard time staying engaged with just talking heads. Why attend an "event" if its just one way...is it all pre recorded? It doesn't really feel like an event it feels like video on demand with a restriction on when I can view it.

Hi @elijahss1 ,

Thanks for posting your question here in the community. Glad to have you join us for today's event.

No - Slido will not be used during the event.

Response Signature

Are we getting better insight in client logs for troubleshooting, especially for mobile devices, like the possibility to direct logs to alternate destination currently lacking.

fortvald

ariadnadelarosa
Level 4
Level 4

Great! thanks

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There have been a lot of interesting thoughts mentioned in today's event opening. Would love to hear from others on this thread...

Is the future of your organization's work hybrid? Has your work from home policy changed for good? How are you feeling about it? Feel free to let us know below!

Response Signature

Our company has moved to allow more employees work as a hybrid model as a plan going forward.

dominic.fidler
Spotlight
Spotlight

Looking forward to seeing what this event announces.  Enjoying the new branding and eagerly awaiting my free swag!!

KenaAustin65453
Level 1
Level 1

If you haven't yet connect to 

https://hybridworkevent.com

Thanks

Getting Started

Welcome to the Webex Community. This is your home to ask questions, share knowledge, and attend live webinars.