cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Introducing Webex's Hybrid Work Outcomes!

eschlach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What would you do if another hour was added to your day? With Webex's built-in #HybridWork solutions, cut down on unnecessary calls and spend time getting the important things done.

Whether it's through asynchronous messaging, taking calls from home or the office, or by recording a video to be watched later, maximize your workday potential.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.14.13 AM.png

Webex doesn't want you to spend more time in meetings. Use solutions like Miro and Slido to work productively in calls so that you get your day back.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.11.52 AM.png

To see how others have found success with Webex, check out our blog.

How do you maximize efficiency in your #HybridWork day? Share below!

245 Replies 245

Mary Reindeau
Level 1
Level 1

I have used Webex for many years and have to say they really listen to their community. They integrate and add features that their public actually needs and uses on a daily basis. Webex is such an easy self learning tool, but also has such an effective learning platform. 

rsheats
Level 1
Level 1

I use Webex daily as a tool of communication with my fellow teammates. I also use Webex extensively for meetings weekly as well. Webex has been a great addition to our organization. 

riosteph
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

WebEx has enabled fast, flexible and effective interactions in a hybrid work model. 

andy.mitchell
Level 1
Level 1

I reached the #1 in my company for meeting minutes used in August 2022!

Shane Woolf
Level 1
Level 1

Webex has helped keep our organization running smoothly by allowing us to collaborate in many different formats. From teaching classes, to seeing patients, it allows us to stay a well oiled machine in these challenging times.

mauro calabrese
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is amazing!

JSanders2
Level 1
Level 1

Webex allowed us to offer important opportunities for our community partners to 'gather', grow and learn when we had to distance ourselves. Virtual has now become the preferred method for the conference.

andrewovereem
Level 1
Level 1

I leverage Webex hardware to join and start my meetings daily, while at home and in the office. 

Janine Heiberger
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Changed the work-from-home playing field. Voice, Video, Chat, and all the added features make Hybrid work feel like you working in person with your team mates.

aravk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Miro and other apps make it very easy to work

dlamma
Level 1
Level 1

Absolutely love Webex!!! It has allowed flexibility to take calls with my customers on the go! Webex has been a life-changer!

David Lamma

adrdeleo
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

WebEx has allowed me to change the way I work and interact with my coworkers!

Balaji Shanmugam
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex app is a great way to make calls, host/ attend meetings, and send/ receive messages. 

#HybridWork

walter21
Level 1
Level 1

I've been working with Cisco/webex the last 19 years from a partner perspective. Well before Cisco purchased Latitude (Meetingplace).  The use of Webex has become a very powerful and easy way to manage your Webex environment from a single pain of glass view.  

Tom

tamasnagy1
Level 1
Level 1

Webex helps me stay connected even though I`m working from home.

Guinevere
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is allowing me to not only work more efficiently in business by providing tools to others that need it. Webex is also allowing me to create professional outlets when helping friends and family with personal tasks they need help with.  

sphang
Level 1
Level 1

Good product

gmariano
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex - an all-encompassing collaboration solution, always evolving to include expected and unexpected options.

jethakke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex - A truly collaborative one app solution... ... amazing features ... great innovation !!! 

Hello! I've just started studying and using Webex and I think it's fantastic!

Boldizsar Szucs
Level 1
Level 1

Webex has helped a lot during the pandemic.