cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Introducing Webex's Hybrid Work Outcomes!

eschlach
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What would you do if another hour was added to your day? With Webex's built-in #HybridWork solutions, cut down on unnecessary calls and spend time getting the important things done.

Whether it's through asynchronous messaging, taking calls from home or the office, or by recording a video to be watched later, maximize your workday potential.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.14.13 AM.png

Webex doesn't want you to spend more time in meetings. Use solutions like Miro and Slido to work productively in calls so that you get your day back.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.11.52 AM.png

To see how others have found success with Webex, check out our blog.

How do you maximize efficiency in your #HybridWork day? Share below!

245 Replies 245

Arvind Hiremath
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is the most useful app in corporate life, easy to access and had a wonderful experience.

Webex is the true definition of what it means to collaborate... A single app that does it all in one place. WOW!

shaghame
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex has been a total game changer for my hybrid work life.  It has enabled me to successfully transition from facilitation in-person meetings to hosting remotely while providing the same level of quality, timeliness, and control. I'm still able to present and share important material, answer questions and keep my audience engaged. 

ronnyMpettersen
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is a great platform for online meetings and collaboration, with its high-quality video and audio, screen sharing and recording, security and privacy features, integration, and mobile access.

Alex Garten
Level 1
Level 1

Webex has allowed me to work from home and stay locked in with my team across the country. Utilizing the Webex App has also empowered my customers to reach out instantaneously if they need support. Changing the dynamic of Hybrid Work!

Webex has been a total game changer for my hybrid work life.  It has enabled me to successfully transition from facilitation in-person meetings to hosting remotely while providing the same level of quality, timeliness, and control. I'm still able to present and share important material, answer questions and keep my audience engaged. 

Alexandru Nitu
Level 1
Level 1

Using Webex has revolutionized the way I work and collaborate with my colleagues, saving us time and effort. There's always something new to discover with Webex.

JohnBaughn9
Level 1
Level 1

Webex is great. Easy collaboration.

WebEx undoubtedly replaces the archaic method of communication that many still unfortunately still rely on ....emails

now if everyone can just jump on board, life would be much easier in real time...[close  to it]

Thanks & regards,

Doys Kurian

abeldm
Level 1
Level 1

My Webex Success Story:

Webex has changed the way I work and collaborate with my coworkers. It saves us a lot of time and effort. Our productivity as a business has increased in this new way of communicating. There is always something new to learn and Webex is not the exception. Great work Webex

Meddane
VIP
VIP

Webex transforms the way employees collaborate and the way the administrators maintain easily a cloud-based collaboration solution versus on-premise collaboration solution.

Marcell Onay
Level 1
Level 1

We have fully switched to Webex since right when the pandemic started. It helped us to collaborate and stay in touch and organized while everyone was working remotely. 

Now since all offices are open again, we still use it and and it integrated deeply into our environment. Hybrid meetings across 14 locations world wide.

With the new interoperability to other communication platfom our users are happier than ever.

gawalia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Webex is a comprehensive collaboration solution for any size or type of business or organisation; it is not just restricted to one tool or application. It has made the collaboration so convenient and secure.

cehnisz
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I have been using Webex for over 20 years now. I highly recommend to anyone in need of a reliable collaboration tool

My Webex Success Story...

after COVID-19, the homeoffice had become the center of our work. Even sales, till then mostly known as "they like to drive to the customer" had realized, that the New Work approach has come to stay. We already used Webex internally for some years and we moved from "meetings only" to "Messaging + Meeting + Calling" and even replaced our old CUCM infrastructure. In the last move, we implemented Hybrid Services. With these, we can communicate with customers using Microsoft Teams - dont have to leave our fully integrated Webex App.

One of the next steps would be a deployment of dedicated devices for HomeOffice users like Webex Desk Mini, Webex Desk Pro or even Webex Collaboration Bar for a full video enabled workplace.

Customer Experience Partner of the Year 2023 Germany Theatre
Certified Customer Success Manager since 2022

kevinbass
Level 1
Level 1

Great program!

MarioSierra
Level 1
Level 1

Webex has changed the way we communicate in our Organization.  It's made it simple to contact people, whether by chat or call. 

We have used Webex for Commissioner Meetings, Court, and connecting inmates to other Courts. We use Webex for Team Meetings and Spaces to work on projects. It's been very instrumental the last few years with keeping our County in Communications with the Public.

Islam Khattab
Level 1
Level 1

We have used webex in our bank and making all meeting thru it which save more time for physical meeting relocation and gathering

Stephanie Knoop
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Webex has changed the way we communicate in our Organization.  It's made it simple to contact people, whether by chat or call.  Meeting have continued to improve with continued UI and feature improvement.

Response Signature

Webex makes collabaration much more convenient!