Views
Helpful
Replies

Webex for Developer Webinar Series: Webex Apps & Integrations Intro

philbell
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

devevent29-02.png

On Wednesday, February 9th from 9:00AM – 10:00AM PT, the Webex Developer Evangelist Team will be hosting a public webinar for an introductory walkthrough of Webex apps, integrations, and the developer platform. This is a redelivery of the Cisco-only webinar from January 26th, now open to customers and partners.

In this webinar, attendees will get to know the Webex developer product portfolio, tools, and resources, for building seamless integrations. We’ll explore different application types and popular partner use cases that highlight how developers can leverage the Webex platform to enhance the user experience.

Remember, registration is open to everyone – spread the word! Also, be on the lookout for some cool Webex swag. If you have any questions, feel free to respond to this post.

register button-02.png

7 Replies 7

Danny Servantez Jr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @Antonio Oliveira, sorry for the issue. It appears that a setting is preventing external users from joining the event today. We are recording the Event but will likely schedule a new event to allow everyone the opportunity to join live and interact with the developers.  

Response Signature

@Danny Servantez JrI was able to join the Event, and I watched the whole thing.

I am not with Cisco, or any partner. Just a customer.

@rikardkrvaric I'm glad you were able to get in, we have not determined for sure what caused the issue but the good news is we will be doing this all over in a few weeks. We expect the Q&A and Slido to have more engagement and hope to see you there!

Response Signature

Hi, 

Registered and my registration was approved but while trying to join webinar got attached error message. 

I had the same issue. Glad to hear there will be another event.

david

Aziz.S.Q
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks Phillbell,

For sharing this posting 

Cole Callahan
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thanks for posting about your event here in the Webex Community. Excited to see what more events our Developer team hosts!

Response Signature